DESIGN INTERN WANTED
We are looking for a design intern to work with us to create and design new products for our custom accessories ! The role will be a part-time position, and you will be required to assist in designing and creating accessories, depending on the needs of the business. You will get to learn about the design process behind creating products that will be enjoyed by many, and be part of the process of touching lives and connecting people through design and stationery.
The job will require you to work remotely most of the time, and the selected intern have a flexible time schedule and be able to meet up for discussions or to work on projects in the evenings and/or weekends.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be 19 and above;
- Possess knowledge and experience in using Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign optional
- Flexible time schedule
- Able to work independently and in a small business / start-up environment
- Possess a keen eye for detail, creativity and an interest in design and stationery
- Efficient and able to meet timelines
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Communicative and willing to learn
- Good command of English
- Available to work for at least up to mid-August, preferably longer term
No prior relevant job experience required, although that would be preferred.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send an email to email@example.com including the following:
- Portfolio of past work; and
- A short 100-200 write-up of why you feel you are the right person for the job
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is Faded Team